Effective Date: 1 February 2019
We, Leverages Career India Pvt. Ltd. (“Company”), are operating business in relation to recruitment agency service, on the basic belief that the success of both customers and employees lead to our company's success. We believe that dealing with personal data properly as well as conforming to The Information Technology Act, 2000 are our duty and social obligation. We implement the following steps to exercise these duties:
- Types of Personal Data
We may collect, use and/or disclose your personal information such as your name, contact details, skills, qualifications and your employment history that you include on your resume required to apply for a job. We may also collect, use and/or disclose other types of your personal information such as references and employment objectives (“Personal Data”).
We collect, use and/or disclose your Personal Data for the following purposes (“Purposes”). Unless authorised or required by law, we will not collect, use and/or disclose your Personal Data for any other purpose without your consent.
- (a) to provide our services to you;
- (b) to match your coded details with job vacancies and find a position that is most suitable for you;
- (c) to submit your resume to apply for specific jobs;
- (d) to answer your inquiry;
- (e) to use your Personal Data as statistic information without identifying your Personal Data;
- (f) to seek interviewees who can cooperate in creating articles/contents;
- (g) to transfer your Personal Data to new business owner and/or its advisers if we merge with or are acquired by another company;
- (h) to disclose Personal Data to regulatory or law enforcement authorities, if necessary; and
- (i) other purposes similar to those listed above which are required upon providing our services.
- Disclosure of Personal Data to Third Parties
In order to conduct its business operations, the Company may provide your Personal Data to the following third parties:
- (a) Any person to whom your Personal Data is required to be disclosed by relevant authorities, laws and/or regulations;
- (b) Company’s officers or employees; and
- (c) Any person who is legally abridged to including but not limited to lawyers, certified accountants and others.
The Company will take reasonable steps to ensure that its officers and employees protect the Personal Data so disclosed to them as required under this article 3.
- Sharing of Personal Data with Leverages Group
The Personal Data shared by Leverages Group Japan are as follows:
- (a) name;
- (b) qualifications;
- (c) gender;
- (d) residential address;
- (e) phone number;
- (f) email address;
- (g) birth date;
- (h) employment history; and
- (i) any other similar information to identify individuals.
Your application shall be construed as your express consent to our collection, use, disclosure and/or transfer of your Personal Data in accordance with the Purposes. You may object or withdraw your consent to the use of your Personal Data at any time by contacting Grievances Officer as stated below. This may affect the services we are able to supply to you.
- Correction and Access
We will, upon receiving your written request to us, allow you to view your stored Personal Data. Where permitted by law, we reserve the right to charge any reasonable administrative fee for this. In exceptional circumstances, we reserve the right to deny you access to your Personal Data and may provide an explanation as required by applicable laws. We will also rectify any error or omission in your Personal Data on your request as soon as practicable.
We shall retain your Personal Data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil our business or legal purposes. We shall cease to retain your Personal Data after the reasonable duration necessary for such purposes. When destroying Persona Data, we shall take commercially reasonable and technically possible measures to make the Personal Data irrecoverable or irreproducible.
We need your assistance to ensure that your Personal Data is current, complete and accurate. We may request Personal Data updates from you from time to time.
- Security and Protection
- Safeguards Implemented for Personal Data Sharing
For the purpose of the followings, the Company and Leverages Group Japan shall herein be referred to collectively as the “Parties”. The Company shall ensure that any Personal Data it receives to a standard of protection comparable to that given under the IT Act . These said obligations shall consist of the following:
- (a) you shall be clearly notified of the purposes for which their Personal Data is being collected, used and/or disclosed and their consent shall also be obtained for such purposes unless it is exempted under the IT Act . The Parties shall collect, use and/or disclose Personal Data only for the purposes for which the Party obtain consent;
- (b) at your request the Parties shall provide you with access to, and correction of your Personal Data;
- (c) the Parties shall take reasonable steps to verify that the Personal Data in their possession and/or control is complete and accurate;
- (d) the Parties shall make reasonable security arrangements to protect the Personal Data in their possession and/or under its control in order to prevent unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks;
- (e) the Parties shall cease to retain documents containing Personal Data, or remove the means by which the Personal Data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that the purposes for which the Personal Data was collected is no longer being served by its retention, and that the retention is no longer necessary for those purposes; and
- (f) The Parties shall designate one or more individuals to be responsible for ensuring that each respective Party complies with the IT Act
If you (a) would like to obtain access and make corrections to your Personal Data records, (b) would like to withdraw your consent to any use of your Personal Data, or (c) have any questions, complaints or feedback relating to your Personal Data or this Private Policy, please contact our Grievances Office below: